Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
Raymond James: Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
At Raymond James, we have a straightforward approach to doing business. We believe that putting clients’ needs first is the best way to ensure their success and, in turn, the long-term success of our advisors and the company. We call this our Service 1stSM philosophy. With our strong focus on clients and our commitment to supporting those who serve them, we’ve become known as the premier alternative to Wall Street and Bay Street in Canada, providing the products, services and support of even the largest firms, within an environment that values strong, personal relationships.
Sticking to our core principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity, Raymond James has steadily grown to become one of the largest independent financial services firms in the industry, but our core values ensure we’ll never be so big that we don’t have time for what matters most: you and your family.
The markets change, but our values will always be the same. Client first is at our core, supported by conservatism, independence and integrity.
Raymond James News
- July 16, 2020 - Raymond James Announces New Calgary Corporate Office Branch Manager
- June 3, 2020 - Raymond James Recruitment Momentum Continues
- June 1, 2020 - Raymond James Hires Scott Hudson as National Director, Wealth Management
- May 22, 2020 - Message from Raymond James Chairman Emeritus Tom James
- May 19, 2020 - Raymond James Hires Dion Degrand to Lead Calgary Investment Banking Team
- April 29, 2020 - Raymond James Financial reports second quarter fiscal year 2020 results
- April 28, 2020 - Raymond James acquires Canadian trust company, plans estate-planning division by Andrew Willis, The Globe and Mail
- April 28, 2020 - Raymond James Ltd. Announces Agreement to Acquire Oak Trust to Add Trust Services To Its Full Service Offering for Clients
- April 20, 2020 - An Open Letter To Our Colleagues
- April 13, 2020 - Raymond James Canada associates open hearts and wallets to support foodbanks and homeless
- April 6, 2020 - Raymond James Enhances Diversified Financials Coverage With Addition of Stephen Boland to the Canadian Equity Research Team
- March 17, 2020 - An Open Letter To Our Clients